Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Very Sappy Elephant Love


Here the moment lies, where I have devised, this masterful plan of flower in trunk, in hopes to present to you how-I-am-so-hunk.
Because you know as they say, it's all a matter of confidence and though to you it's not evident, you are my one hundred percent.

And if I may plead innocence, I would say,  
Will you allow us to sit and see what is your type of romance, because if I may say I think we deserve a stampeding chance, to have one of them trunk-intertwine-earth-shake-kind-of-dance, of lovers spit and a moments quit, to come back and say, I miss you today, and that even though we're pachyderms we do possess loving terms, to not let our thick skin prevent us to feel, that maybe you and I can be real.

So no need to run for I don't intend to hold you down, for gravity should suffice enough to keep you ground. 

But for all I ask is that when you look around, that you choose to see me, the elephant with flower in trunk, in hopes to be your hunk, that you'd want a chunk of, so that we may possess the best love.

Heavy weights, but lighter than air; for the moment you stand next to I, is the moment we're able to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment