Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dharma

Naked upon your palm.
Rainbow'd by your sexy brows,
Your eyes, sultry and shiny; focuses on me.
My will is carried away by the wind you breathe.
I'm blown by your charm; undressing me.
Bare and embarrassed by who I am;

i resort to cover up.

Dare I to tempt the cosmic order of things?
And reveal what I hold dear.
It isn't sex, don't feed the cliche.
It's the ability of humility,
To come out and say...

"I think you're kind of cool, the kind I like on summer days.

I think you're kind of hot, the type I like when breaths are frothed.

I think I like your smile, the curl I like about your lips.

I think I like your stare, the shape they make when you look.

I think I like the contradiction, of you and I, and me and you.

So how about you say, we spend some time, go pass the hours of our curfew, and take a moment just for two"

No comments:

Post a Comment