Thursday, June 3, 2010

spartan drawing


Sometimes I sit down to think or to draw and in the process of doing so I hope that the time I've spent in that moment of concentration be worth all of my efforts. For there is nothing worse than mesmerizing myself into something to feel that I've wasted my time at the end of it all, because that is time I'll never have returned to me. So if we ever stop to say hello and simply ask each other how we are doing, I will never take our time together for granted, because you are never a waste of time. Pen and Ink

1 comment:

  1. Hey man! Nice Line Art!
    I'm really new at this whole blog thing. But as I am discovering other folk's blogs/art,I'm getting really inspired at what others have been up to. This sketch in particular really stood out to me in how you used line creating values, and seperating forms. It also gave it a cool pattern or rythym.
    Cool stuff man!

    ReplyDelete