Thursday, June 3, 2010

rain upon city stars



What if we live in a city of stars, because as they say we are made of stardust anyways. So as I busy my life looking up to the sky making wishes upon and hoping on twinkling lights; why can't I see that perhaps the stars that I need to look towards are the ones that passes me by everyday. Because people come and people go, some disappear, some fade away, and some passes away. And when a star is forever gone we look and feel the emptiness of its space and all we wish for are the simple things. Things we take for granted. Routines.

So I'm thankful for my everyday routines and I'm thankful for my everyday nots; because each day though it may seem to be the same contains invisible elements that I must learn to feel. That maybe just maybe if I dare to believe that you are an invisible star to me.

I love you for your repetitions, I love you for your flaws, and I simply love you selfishly, because without you there would be no me.

The image came to my mind as I was viewing a New York picture that my friend took of the cityscape at night, which I took the liberty of using as my reference for the image here. Gomawo!

No comments:

Post a Comment