Tuesday, April 12, 2011

StarChase

This was the final project to my first storyboard class 118, taught by the glorious Dave Yee. This was the class that first introduced me to storyboard and has since fired me up about it. But it's a little strange that lately I'm feeling as if I can't board at all. There's something scary about it that I need to get over.
I've had this obsession with a story about a star and its properties, and for this take, the story takes a different turn that I would normally like to project. But nonetheless I'm happy with it.
I do hope to figure out a story I want with these elements, so maybe just maybe, one day in the future.

3 comments:

  1. FffUUUUUUU....Damn, Teas, this made me cry on the spot. Great job. I got a little lost in the beginning when the dad was looking at the book and it had some text; I was a little uncertain about what was going on at first cause of all the POV changes, but I understood right after. Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a softy Jonathan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe you're just too hard! Thanks mister Reul!

    ReplyDelete